Salary: £25k to £30k DOE
London, England, United Kingdom · Performance
The SEO Executive plays a critical supporting role in supporting the SEO team, helping with a broad range of activities including technical, on-page SEO and reporting.
The role comprises of:
- Working as an internal resource supporting the SEO team in planning and implementing online SEO campaigns and strategies for major global brands
- Preparation of regular reports on SEO performance across client websites
- Analysing client websites and search results to identify SEO opportunities within clients’ markets
- Working with clients’ online marketing data to analyse results and find new directions for the campaigns
- A passion for online marketing and good commercial awareness
- An eye for detail and keen to learn
- Good Excel skills and an interest in improving them
- Able to write quickly, accurately and persuasively
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time across multiple clients
- Understanding of, and experience working within, the constraints of SEO best practice (page titles, descriptions, h1s)
- A good understanding of the nuts and bolts of search marketing (keywords, keyword volumes, ranks, CTRs, Conversions & CPAs)
- Familiar with web analytics and able to draw meaningful conclusions from raw data
- 29 days’ annual leave.
- Workplace pension, life insurance and PHI.
- Choice of Windows or Apple laptop.
- Phone insurance, cinema and restaurant discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and more.
- Comfortable work environment, snacks and drinks, birthday gifts, company lunches.
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
- You will be working on great clients with equally smart and passionate people.