My client is an ecommerce company for modern and contemporary furniture designs with a strong presence in Europe.
They are looking for a proactive and driven SEO expert to manage all search engine optimisation across our UK and international websites; Germany, Denmark, Spain, France & Sweden.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as SEO content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, maximising ROI.
This is an exciting new role and you will have the opportunity to introduce an international SEO strategy and develop our reporting and analysis techniques. As such, to be considered for this role you must have solid SEO experience managing large multilingual accounts and campaigns within a highly competitive retail environment.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor (online PR, influencers, advertising links, etc.)
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Proven SEO experience.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, Webmaster Tools, etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Preferably be able to speak French OR German