SEO Executive - London - £35k + (negotiable)
Our client is a leader and disrupter in the online-only banking space; an innovative fintech company based in central London who are fast-growing, and looking to change the face of banking for consumers and SME’s.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy and driven SEO Executive to develop and deliver organic search campaigns from and-to-end, and ultimately improve the brands presence online and increase ROI. This role will play a critical part in the company’s portfolio and revenue growth.
- Work with the in-house Analytics team to develop, manage and optimize tactical SEO (including marketing keywords, ads, landing pages, etc.) and social media campaigns (Facebook) to drive optimal revenue across our debit product portfolio
- Own the ongoing optimization of all landing pages based on an ongoing testing programme
- Create landing pages and optimise the website, as well as App Store Optimisation (ASO)
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed goals (value and KPIs)
- Identify content gaps, and produce new content using the CMS, with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Look at Google Analytics and internal lead conversation data for insights
- Work with relevant teams on continuous improvements in campaign reporting and optimization
- Deliver comprehensive plans to drive positive reviews for our products & services, as well as a social media plan to drive positive engagement
- The ability to deliver in a fast-paced and digitally forward environment
- A commercially aware and sales focused outlook
- Data-oriented, with hands-on knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
- Experienced in building content/offer experiments and A/B testing
- Experience of working across multiple channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Email, in order to drive lead generation and lead conversion for new customer acquisition
- Experience of Tag Management, Audience Management, CMS systems (we use Umbraco) and Funnel Based Optimization
- An open, collaborative and inclusive communicator, and a logical, problem-solver
- Accomplished as a team player, facilitating success across the department and wider business
- Can lead, motivate and manage junior team members
**Please also include your eligibility to live and work in the UK (British Citizen or appropriate Visa/Work Permit), your availability to interview, client synopsis and Salary expectation with your application.