SEO Content Strategist
The SEO Content Strategist will collaborate with the product teams to provide keyword and share of voice research and recommendations to help develop, optimize, update, and manage new and existing content for our client's web site. They will also work closely with the SEO Agency and the Digital Marketing team to support the client’s SEO Program which includes continuous optimizations, internal and external link building, metrics and reporting, social media, campaign, event and product launch support.
They must also be able to work through issues with redirects and indexation of the content by search engines. The ideal candidate will extremely detail oriented, a skilled communicator and collaborator, and have extensive project management experience.
• Programmatically support all content development with SEO research and recommendations.
• Review all content prior to launch to make sure all SEO optimization recommendations have been executed correctly.
• Continuously optimize web pages and assets to support SEO program goals and objectives.
• Manage and maintain internal SEO communications with other marketing and analytics teams.
• Assist with the building of SEO amplification programs that drive internal and external link building through asset development, blogs, videos and social media.
• Manage DataPrizm platform, Adobe/Domo metrics and analysis for all site content to determine areas for improved optimization.
• Project manage and work closely with SEO Agency on all SEO initiatives.
• Ability to troubleshoot through indexation issues on the web site
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in project management of large projects
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work across departmental teams to maintain and develop a master content calendar for all web properties
• Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Positive attitude and proven ability to work cooperatively as a team member, communicate with others, and share responsibility to work towards common goals.
• Understanding DNS, redirects, and href lang files a plus
• Advanced knowledge of Google Console
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SEO Content Strategist