The Digital Marketing –SEO Content Copywriter will be responsible for web text based content production, producing relevant and engaging content that supports SEO traffic to the our client's website. Responsibilities include: idea generation for lifestyle/product articles, researching existing SKUs, developing marketing touts, features descriptions, technical specifications, "in the box" details, Meta descriptions and mobile summaries. The Digital Content SEO Copywriter will work with the cross-functional teams such as: SEO Managers, Design Managers, Go-To- Market Managers, Product Managers, Legal, Marketing Communications, CRM Managers as well as Asset Production and Development Teams. This person will serve as the subject-matter owner during the review and approval process.
In this role you will:
• Improve previously written content using SEO best practices.
• Be responsible for the creation and development of SEO optimized and editorially relevant content.
• Collaborate with the SEO Content Manager to develop an SEO content plan in order to improve overall SEO traffic through relevant and engaging content.
• Perform SEO tasks such as keyword and content topic research.
• Proactively identify new areas of opportunity based on organic search traffic and trends.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure that SEO impact is taken into consideration.
• Lead the content production process including researching specific SKUs online and utilizing marketing sell sheets, internal resources and outside researching, when applicable.
• Lead weekly and as-needed conference calls or in-person meetings to provide status, transparent communications and resolutions on delays or issues.
Successful candidate must have:
• Experience in writing keyword rich, compelling, and unique site content including product descriptions, product features and articles.
• Strong communications skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects varying in scope and deliverables while remaining focused in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment to ensure the target delivery of time-sensitive projects are met.
• Attention to detail, extensive proofreading before submission and diligent editing are a must.
• Ability to write with the target audience in mind and within Brand Voice.