Summary of Role:
SEO Analyst needed for fast growing energy company!! The SEO Analyst will be a key contributor to delivering the high-growth SEO strategy and will be an integral part of the Digital Marketing team, interacting directly with both Marketing & Sales. Primary will focus on day-to-day creation and implementation SEO roadmap(s), marketing ROI reporting/analysis and dashboard creation from variety of data sources including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and SalesForce.
• Given a rough project roadmap, create detailed requirements, foresee problems, and monitor execution, using large sets of internal and external data to analyze and measure success.
• Aware of SEO developments and research implications of technical implementations, simplifying complex ideas to educate Product, Engineering, Marketing, senior leadership, etc.
• Gather, organize and synthesize performance data from a variety of sources in order to generate requested reports and analysis on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and translate into effective and actionable plans.
• Recommend website & creative changes based on insights drawn from site analysis & competitive market analysis that will improve overall performance in regards to channel traffic & the customer experience.
• Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests in a timely manner from different business units such as Marketing & Sales.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of related experience
• OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience
• Bachelor’s degree; 3+ years Digital Marketing Analyst experience (preferably in B2C ecommerce environment)
• Must have a working knowledge of SEO best practices
• Strategic thinker, strong analytical and problem solving skills. Able to collaborate with multiple business units and apply business acumen to data trends/recommendations
• Experience forecasting basic financial scenarios based on % growth estimates and annual comparison data
• Candidate needs to push him or herself with a critical eye on perception within the organization.
• Collaborative, Outgoing, & Self-Reliant
• Candidate needs to be able to navigate high stress environments and situations with a calm and collected rational approach
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Summary of Role: