- Salary $65,000 - $75,000 + super
- Waterfront Sydney based office
- High profile client base
Job opportunity at a performance media-buying agency based at beautiful waterfront office surrounded by bars and cafes. With a well-established client base you will be working on major global brands. The team are a close-knit bunch which have a strong skillset in all areas of SEO ranging from technical, content and link building. They are eager to learn and stay ahead of the curve. They are passionate about their work, and seeing their clients succeed.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. GAIQ Qualified preferred
- Project management skills as time keeping and prioritization is key
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of digital marketing (affiliate marketing, SEM, display advertising, social media, data & analytics, and email marketing)
- Experience working with popular keyword research tools
- Experience with Searchmetrics, MajesticSEO, Deep Crawl, Link Research Tools
- Experience working with a CMS and administering/building content in CMS environments
- Favoured: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Google Analytics Qualified preferable but must be highly competent within this tool.
To apply for this role you can reach out to Richard Maltby on 8667 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have an updated CV but want to find out more, just give me a call or drop me a note and we can chat further.
We are shortlisting candidates NOW. If you’re interested, get in touch today.