Job Title: SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
Location: New York
• Build tailored mobile experiences from the ground up, Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Create prototypes to test solutions.
• Bug hunt and test builds.
• Experiment with visual designs, create mood boards to determine design language and voice
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Proven UI/UX experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Knowledge of Figma, and Sketch
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Desired Characteristics & Fit
• You’re excited to join a startup where you can have a real impact creating the direction and culture of the team.
• You’re organized and self-starting, if you see something that needs doing, you jump in