SENIOR PACKAGING & PRINT DESIGNER
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: Immediately
CONTRACT: Contract to hire
Our Fortune 500 Fashion/Retail client is revamping the design team for in-store creative and packaging. Under the direction of the Senior Creative Director, the Senior Packaging/Print Designer will be responsible for leading the team and designing innovative packaging/signage and any supporting print material.
This individual will take packaging projects through the production pipeline from concept phase to product sampling to launch. This individual will also design print material that will cross channel into digital marketing strategies. Print design will range across a host of marketing vehicles including direct mailers, store signage, as well as, digital assets such as email and website properties.
In this role the Sr. Designer will frequently be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with other Designers, Marketers, Merchants, and Vendors. Candidates should possess and demonstrate a sophisticated clean visual style that aligns with the brand look-and-feel.
• Design elevated and effective packaging concepts meeting Brand needs.
• Design elevated and effective print material that can translate into digital site and email experiences.
• Design materials that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience.
• Ensure the designs reflect the brand look-and-feel by following brand standards and actively develop graphic standards.
• Drive innovation with editorial approach.
• Concept stories that work across print + digital platforms and transition them into final production-ready digital files.
• Present work to business partners and senior management.
• Work with Jr. Designers to carry through the execution of design layouts.
• Effectively communicate functionality and strategy to print production team.
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising.
• Responsible for presenting your work to the team, routing files for approval and releasing organized files to production management when approved.
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, merchandising, marketing, project management and content developers.
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design.
• 5+ years of print design experience in all phases from start to finish with minimal direction. Work in experiential graphic design and design for web +social media is a plus.
• Strong project management skills and ability to function as project leader influencing others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams.
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
• Must be organized and able to prioritize, multi-task and work independently through ambiguity.
• Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Acute attention to detail including pixel perfect layouts and the ability to follow graphic brand standards.
Requisition #: (5773361)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SENIOR PACKAGING & PRINT DESIGNER