SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 5-6 Months
• Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager will help bring the company’s work to life for consumers, employees, and stakeholders.
• This person will drive internal, global marketing campaigns aimed at inspiring 130,000 employees worldwide to volunteer and support community. This person will also partner with the Associate Manager of Marketing on developing and driving a digital strategy and own content development and management across digital vehicles, including social media channels.
• This position requires close partnership with the Employee Engagement team, as well as Corporate Communications and store communicators.
• Develop and deliver internal marketing campaigns that ignite employee participation in the community and key programs and events.
• Execute the marketing and communications plans for each campaign. Write key messages and copy. Manage day-to-day decision-making and delivery of internal marketing communications.
• Support content development for social media vehicles as needed, building the Instagram and Facebook communities.
• Act as the department expert on marketing trends and digital investment communications strategies in the marketplace. Partner with Corporate and Brand Communications teams to edit internal and external messages related to company programs, as well as tailor and execute communications for each brands employees.
• Partner with Brand Communications teams to ensure that campaign marketing cuts through and brand leaders are involved in driving participation.
• Support Global Sustainability team in driving employee awareness and engagement during relevant moments, to be identified in advance.
**Event Planning 10%**
• Support strategy and planning of internal events needed. Associate Marketing Manager will lead event execution.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
• Political savvy & Executive presence
• Experience managing creative development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to represent teams mission, both internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence and inspire others
• Demonstrated ability to drive results
• Exceptional project management skills
• Highly organized and able to manage competing priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to form effective partnership with internal and external business partners
• Possesses a strong understanding and knowledge of marketing trends and vehicles
• Proven ability to create and execute marketing campaigns across a broad range of vehicles
• Experience in the social sector either through professional or volunteer endeavors; passion for community involvement
• Proven analytical skills and ability to objectively correlate data
• Confident, motivated, self-starter that is comfortable working independently; ability to own projects from start to completion
• B.A. and 5-7 years marketing or communications experience required
Requisition #: (5774418)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER