Irvine based agency is looking for a Senior Digital Art Director to work on innovative and modern web and UI designs that incorporate a modern aesthetic. Business is booming and we need someone to lead creative on the new and existing accounts this client has built up! This is a contract position that is going to go permanent for the right person. However, this is a no-hand holding position. Candidates will be expected to lead and complete projects from start to end one their own with no direction from Creative Directors or Upper Management. If you're experience has been that of a team member and not of leading the full project, this is not the role for you. There will be no training. We're looking for experienced Senior Art Directors who can hit the ground running from day one! Please no applicants under 5 years of working experience as an Art Director, Creative Director, or Creative Lead.
- Briefed on project and work either independently, alongside copywriters or junior level Designers
- Working on multiple projects at one time ranging from Social, Video, and Web
- Creating thematic concepts, visual concepts, video concepts that are on-brand for agency's clients
- Creating dynamic and different Facebook Ad Campaigns that will captivate customers to click through to landing page
- Communicate the vision direction, story, and brand to others on a daily basis and collaborate throughout the project lifecycle
- Utilizing Adobe CS, Facebook, Instagram on a daily basis
- Working with clients directly (ability to clearly and confidently communicate design ideas is key!)
- 7+ years experience working as an Art Director or Creative Director (Preferred experience within an Agency or Health related brand)
- Expert Photoshop skills along with a high level of working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite Applications
- Experience working with and leading additional team members such as account executives, copywriters, photographers, finishers, and art directors
- Strong understanding of UX, interaction design, motion design, technology, and usability.
- Polished client presentation skills.
- Able to integrate the big idea through all mediums - Print, Digital, Social, Mobile, etc.
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating ability to concept and direct ideas, team and final product.