SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
START DATE: 07/18/2016
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
Our client, a well known apparel brand, is looking for a candidate with experience designing for different devices, strong design aesthetic & typography skills with a focus on customer experience and storytelling.
The Senior Digital Designer is responsible for creating a high quality, on-brand shopping & editorial experiences for website and digital in-store experiences, with a focus on our Men’s, Home, Kids, Registry and Outlet departments and reports to the Associate Creative Director.
• Operates with a solid grasp of company's aesthetic. Elevates and evolves the brand aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction;
• Concept and design of marketing initiatives, taking projects from brief to execution, with the flexibility of generating multiple comps when needed and the ability to translate designs for multiple digital devices;
• Partners with our UX, Site Production and Engineering teams to translate business strategy into creative solutions;
• Partner with Project Planners & Producers to manage workflow & processes;
• Partner with Copy to create compelling design solutions;
• Participate in strategy meetings and partner with Buyers and Site Merchandisers to translate business strategy into creative concepts;
• Has a solid understanding of digital device functionality, architecture, intuitive user experiences and navigation;
• Stays current with market & technology trends to understand competitive landscape;
• Mentors and inspire the Junior Digital Designer;
• Supports the wider creative team when needed.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 3-4 years of digital related professional experience
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Team-oriented and have a collaborative approach to creative development in a demanding fast paced deadline driven environment;
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently;
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to adhere to style guidelines and brief requirements;
• Excellent time management skills, implementing efficient workflows.
• Impeccable & innovative design sensibility, typography flair;
• Excellent usability skills. Fluent in web technology;
• Must have a solid understanding of designing intuitive interfaces;
• Must have demonstrated expertise in creating digital marketing solutions, including e-commerce websites, interactive experiences, apps, banner ads, landing pages and email marketing, especially for mobile;
• Knowledge & interest in cultural trends, fashion and retail;
• Complete fluency in Adobe Creative Suite particularly; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
• Fluency in Dreamweaver/HTML, After Effects, Film editing software a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER