PRINT + IN-STORE VISUALS
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: Immediately
CONTRACT: Contract to hire
OUR FORTUNE 500 RETAIL CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A SR. DESIGNER TO JOIN THE TEAM!
Our team is looking for an exceptional Senior Print Designer to hire as soon as possible. The Sr. Designer will be responsible for concept development and innovative creative solutions mainly for print and store signage that will cross channel into digital marketing strategies. This individual will take projects from brainstorm phase through launch for a host of marketing vehicles including direct mailers, store signage, as well as, digital assets such as email and website properties. In this role the Sr. Designer will frequently be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with other Designers, Marketers, and Merchants. Candidates should possess a sophisticated visual style, flexibility, and a compelling portfolio.
• Design elevated and effective print material that can translate into digital site and email experiences.
• Design materials that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience
• Ensure the designs reflect the brand look-and-feel by following brand standards and actively develop graphic standards
• Drive innovation with editorial approach
• Concept stories that work across print + digital platforms and transition them into final production-ready digital files
• Present work to business partners and senior management
• Work with Jr. Designers to carry through the execution of design layouts
• Effectively communicate functionality and strategy to print production team
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
• Be responsible for presenting your work to the team, routing files for approval and releasing organized files to production management when approved
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, merchandising, marketing, project management, content developers and the UI/UX teams.
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design.
• 5+ years of print design experience in all phases from start to finish with minimal direction. Work in experiential graphic design and design for web + social media is a plus.
• Strong project management skills and ability to function as project leader influencing others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams.
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
• Must be organized and able to prioritize, multi-task and work independently through ambiguity.
• Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Acute attention to detail including pixel perfect layouts and the ability to follow graphic brand standards.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs