Are you an "A+" player? Do you like challenges? Are you passionate about your work? Do you like free caffeine, food, and happy hours? Come join our entrepreneurial, growing company in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. We are currently looking for star players to add to our team. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where the only limit to your growth is your own capabilities, contact us today.
A little about you: You love crafting an effective search strategy and applying scalable techniques for clients. You are skilled at implementing search engine marketing campaigns with spectacular attention to detail and enjoy presenting recommendations and results to internal account executives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage Bing and Google campaigns through Marin software including strategy, planning, execution and optimization.
• Implement and determine key A/B tests along with optimization settings to ensure campaigns are continually improving.
• Monitor and report performance of campaigns, along with providing recommendations for improvements.
• Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
• Collaborate across multiple areas of expertise and team members including but not limited to: SEO, display, retargeting, video pre-roll, and direct mail.
• Demonstrate an unparalleled enthusiasm and passion for search engine marketing through continuously improving skills and staying abreast of industry and relevant news
• 1-3 years of experience with digital marketing
• Active Google AdWords Certification (will be verified)
• Innate curiosity and aptitude for digital marketing trends and clients business that proactively demonstrate thought leadership and produces new ideas/recommendations
• Extremely detail oriented
• Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to manage projects under tight deadlines to a pre-defined business result
• Demonstrable advanced Excel competency
• Passion for automotive a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs