Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for an SEM (Search Marketing) Specialist!
This person will be working within a small Digital Marketing team. This position will be responsible for setting up and managing Paid Search campaigns across multiple engines such as Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook paid ads. This role will work with the media agency to plan, schedule, setup, optimize and report on paid media campaigns. Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate ongoing improvement in SEM results and a strong sense of servicing internal clients within marketing. Candidate should have a proven track record of owning and executing campaigns from start to finish. Solid analytics and strong project management are key.
• Expert knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook paid ads and optimization strategies in each platform
• Understanding of various KPI’s and targets like CPA/ROAS/ROI/LTV.
• Understand display advertising and re-targeting
• Proven ability to A/B test ads & landing pages and key factors in optimization.
• Understanding of Quality Score and strategies to obtaining a higher Quality Score.
• Produce and coordinate weekly and monthly reporting dashboards.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, to prioritize, and to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong ability to convey ideas and thoughts.
• Self-starter, proactive and resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
• Passion for movies is a plus!
• BA/BS degree, plus 2-5 years paid search marketing experience
• Experience of set up and management of Search Engine Marketing campaigns
• Google AdWords certification a plus
• Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail require