The Position: TheSEM Manager will work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and our media agencies in the research, development, implementation, and management of paid search marketing campaigns that deliver against client’s business metrics.
• Collaborate with and manage agency partners to optimize campaigns and serve as day-to-day contact for and foster relationships with major search vendors (Google, Bing, etc.)
• Collaborate with agency partners to develop the long-term SEM strategy with the goal of driving sales growth through the paid search channel
• Define, monitor, analyze, and work with agency to report on progressive SEM KPI’s
• Collaborate with media agencies to actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to increase ROI and drive sales volume
• Manage a large multi-million dollar budget and provide regular forecasting updates
• Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, and trade intelligence for SEM strategy development and optimization
• Stay abreast of new paid search engine marketing developments and opportunities in the SEM domain and incorporate into ongoing campaign management.
• Continually leverage new tools & industry best practices to ensure our client remains a leader in search engine marketing.