• Collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to develop digital marketing strategies for multiple copy-focused outbound acquisitions channels
• Guide creative team developing marketing assets primarily for Search Engine Marketing ad copy
• Foster third-party relationships and work closely with compliance and legal to review experiences on third party Affiliate sites
• Perform research on customer experience, innovative digital marketing solutions, and competitive landscape
• Coordinate internal documentation to ensure smooth launches as well as for auditing purposes
• Initiate recommendations to automate and streamline processes leveraging technologies whenever possible
• Report results and relevant initiatives to promote shared learning across the organization
4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business. 3+ years experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment. Preferred: 2+ years digital marketing experience in Search Engine Marketing and/ or Affiliate marketing, or fast-paced, advertising agency environment. Agile experience. Adaptable in a constantly changing environment. Understand basic marketing metrics.
Confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally digital marketing for outbound acquisitions channels in the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses. Proven ability to develop strategies. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve the way we work.
MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, Acrobat - 1 +, Google AdWords - 1+, Web Analytics - 1+
Contact: Christina Dick | email@example.com
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs