We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager, SEM in a contract-to-hire position to focus on optimizing paid search advertising and develop search strategies to optimize search marketing campaigns. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your career in online marketing in an amazing e-commerce organization.
• Manage SEM campaigns to drive targeted, qualified traffic to Ticketmaster or its internal / external clients.
• Manage dynamic search marketing campaigns hands-on using industry leading SEM and analytics platforms.
• Provide strategic insight to develop long and short term execution plans for new and expanding search campaigns.
• Develop, test, and analyze key words, descriptions, bidding strategies and landing page URLs to maximize results, drive volume, and reach company targets.
• Oversee the execution of and measure the success of online marketing efforts, specifically in regards to search marketing campaigns.
• Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns and programs to improve overall campaign performance.
• Provide management reports and insight as needed.
• Lead regular client status calls.
• Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of online campaigns.
• Ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• 3+ years paid search marketing experience preferably in a high growth B2C organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Knowledge gained from hands-on management of SEM programs on Google and Bing.
• Knowledge gained from using third-party SEM platforms such as Kenshoo, Marin, DART Search.
• Experience with online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, conversion rate, average order size, etc.
• Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
• Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to work within a growing company with increasing needs.
• Possess high competency level in MS Office products including Excel and Word.
• Some experience with Social Ad platforms is preferred.
• Experience with web analytics tools is preferred.
• Ability to use measurement and analysis to make informed marketing decisions.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, please send your resume and a paragraph on why you are a good fit to Traci McMurray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs