Top 3 Must-Have Hard Skills:
1.Communication: Experience interacting with Stakeholders and Campaign Communication
2.SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Experience and Expertise
3.Excel: Experience that speaks to data analysis skills, familiarity and use with data analytics platforms (publisher interfaces and in depth knowledge of excel) v-lookups and pivot tables and macro level if candidate has the skill set.
o Advise and craft the all-up SEM strategy
o Work with stakeholders to drive search innovation and ensure that search plans in funded markets align to identified goals and objectives.
o Act as search subject matter expert for subsidiary marketing teams
o Proactively present program recommendations and benefits in order to advance program goals and objectives.
• Management & Optimization:
o Own day-to-day management of paid search across 36+ markets.
o Monitor, test and optimize in order to expand campaigns and increase effectiveness.
o Partner with AOR and analytics lead to conduct keyword research and analysis – expanding keywords, analyzing search volume, etc.
o Collaborate with leads and channel owners to ensure strong integration and coordination with other marcom efforts.
• Testing & Reporting:
o Develop, execute, optimize and report on A/B and multivariate testing plan
o Consult with analytics lead on regular cadence of traffic reports – with an expectation of conveying impact to a range of stakeholders, from peers to the leadership team
o Publish executive summaries of search reports, test results, and strategic insights.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 3 years of Paid Search Engine Marketing campaign management, preferably large budgets
• Solid and demonstrable understanding of SEM best practices
• Strong Excel skills and analytical capabilities
• Comfort with conducting your own data analysis and using metrics to craft a story
• Ability to manage multiple projects across multiple time zones
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Strong cross-group collaborator
• BA/BS in communications, marketing or related discipline required
Typical Day: Typical day will consist of email correspondence with stakeholders in field and corporate. Weekly reports and analysis – time spent looking at data in publisher platforms and excel, stakeholder meetings (multiple lines of business and meeting with stakeholder on weekly/monthly cadence). Not a hands-on SEM role as agencies do this externally. Building plans, executing on plans. SEM: It’s not on execution of campaigns but is strategic overview and communicating results.
25% email and communication
50% meetings and virtual meetings
25% doing data analysis and strategic over view work
Travel: No required
Interaction Level: Working with other counterpart on the day to day items. Meeting with sponsor at least once a week.