- Excellent understanding of SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics
- Motivated innovator with creative energy
- Passion for marketing with a great attitude
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Proven communication, research and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently (self-managing) or as part of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment on tight deadlines and/or under pressure
- Extremely organized and responsible with a near-crazy attention to detail
- Google AdWords expert, preferably with certification from Google (especially Fundamentals and Advanced Search)
About the Job:
- Developing Strategies for the clients online advertising campaigns, with a focus on Google AdWords and remarketing.
- Preparing estimates and strategic proposals for new projects, campaigns and initiatives
- Executing and implementing all ideas. This will include: Account set-up | ALL keyword research | Writing ads | Ongoing management, including updating ads and/or keywords as new offers or competitors become available | regular reporting
- Helping determine measures of success (goals) for each campaign. Providing measurable results and analytics for all work done. Based on analysis, adjusting all campaigns for optimal results.
- Preparing formal reports for clients showing goals and successes, progress, ROI, stats, suggestions for improvement and new campaign ideas etc..
- Ensuring that all online advertising is consistent with clients' websites and other marketing elements.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs