This position will be responsible for taking lead on client accounts and managing small project teams. My client looking for someone who is committed, hard-working, intellectually curious and has a good sense of humor.
- Provide strategic leadership and management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and Bing Ads for 2-5 major clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Google Display Network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- At least 5-7 years of hands-on SEM experience
- Advanced proficiency with SEM reporting and analytical tools, especially Google AdWords, AdWords Editor and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of the website design & build process
- Willingness and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and programs
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to create clear and understandable presentations from data