We are hiring a SEM experienced Consultant to conduct competitive analysis on client sites, recommend optimal channels for campaign spend, implement SEM campaigns, and report campaign metrics.
Our project is part time (15-20 hours/week) and provides a great opportunity to balance long-term strategic thinking with short-term execution!
In this role, the Consultant will be responsible for:
- Analysis of existing site structure and current SEM initiatives for client sites:
- Implementation of a SEM campaign designed to increase traffic and lead generation.
- Analysis and implementation strategies may include any of the following and will be determined by the SEM Consultants’ recommendations following the analysis of the site environments:
- Conducting competitive analysis on advertising campaigns for comparable products
- Recommending optimal advertising channels for the campaign needs (eg AdWords, display, social, etc.)
- Supporting the content development and messaging of text-based advertisements.
- Executing A/B tests of ad units
- Identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, bid strategy where applicable, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Recommending appropriate tactics based on optimizing results against the available campaign budget
- Collection of metrics related to the implementation of the SEM campaign, delivered in a manner and cadence to allow evaluation of the success of the campaign against individual sites and campaign tactics within a timeframe meaningful to the campaign duration.
What you bring to the role:
- High energy, result orientated SEM expertise with an incredibly strong bias for action.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making focus
- Strong understanding of ROI-oriented marketing and internet advertising model.
- Understanding of SEM strategies and performance based search programs.
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Consultative spirit with a passion for growing the business within a fast paced environment