Aquent's TOP eCommerce powerhouse client, is looking for a Paid Search Engine Marketing Analyst (SEM) to work an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Hoboken, NJ. Potential to turn permanent. You would be supporting the Manager in keyword builds, ad copy development, PPC campaign management and more.
Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years experience with Google AdWords (or a strong internship). Must be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Tactical campaign development and daily execution of all paid search campaigns including daily spend monitoring, keyword, ad copy, campaign creation and development
• Help maintain and grow paid search campaigns, including but not limited to: campaign setup, bid optimization and profit maximization
• Continuous analysis of paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, providing recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages
• Closely monitor budget pacing and performance for ROAS, GMV, CVR and Orders
• Look for new keyword opportunities and product targets
• Run continuous A/B tests of ad copy, campaign settings and other variables
• Critically audit and analyze performance data to make adjustments as needed.
• Monitor SEM trends, best practices and the competitive landscape
• Must have professional experience with AdWords
• Comprehensive data analysis and problem-solving skills; able to draw conclusions, able to devise strategic recommendations based on findings
• Highly motivated and an independent detail-oriented self-starter with ability to multi-task and work in an aggressive, fast-paced environment
• Proficient with gathering large raw data sets and creating insightful reports
• Comfortable with excel functions and able to configure pacing and projection estimates
• Comfortable with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, AdWords Editor & Bing Ads Editor
• Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data from keyword to campaigns for ROI and KPI metrics