START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 2 MONTHS
LOCATION: PALO ALTO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SALES ASSOCIATE! **
The Floor Coordinator position is an entry into management. This role requires key holder responsibilities while driving personal sales goals. A Floor Coordinator shares a division of responsibility while acting as sales lead and demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
• Provide courteous and knowledge able customer service in every area of the store
• Meet or exceed 3% selling goal average for each fiscal month.
• Maintain an accurate, efficient and effective client book.
• Assist sales associates with selling and clienteling when on duty.
• Assist with the execution of floor sets.
• Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis according to the Visual Standards Manual
• Maintain proper fixture placement, lighting and floor plan changes
• Ensure representation of all merchandise on the floor and make adjustments to merchandise placement throughout the week as sell through dictates
• Work with management to maximize sales by ensuring an efficient and customer-friendly store operation
• Assist management team with opening and closing procedures• Maintain accurate records regarding Inventory Control with transfers, RAs, known shortages, markdowns, etc.
• Passion for Customer Service, Styling and Product
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask, Fashion savvy, people person
• Keen sense of detail and highly organized
• Must be a team player
• Record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs