仕事内容 (Job Description):
▼雇用形態 (Contract Type)
Permanent Full Time
- Plan and execute all email communications and grow the email marketing channel
- Develop and manage all customer touchpoints and email activity that encompasses all stages of the customer’s lifecycle, including acquisition, engagement, revenue driving, retention and winback
- Use tools to build templates, write queries and create data lists
- Work closely with the local team to help solve problems or create new opportunities using the email channel
- Track performance metrics related to all email campaigns, including CTR, open rates, revenue lift, engagement, and retention
- Report results, analysis and learnings to the management team and provide recommendations
- Work with designers to develop creative content for emails and landing pages
- Manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimised messaging and targeting.
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends and ensure the brand is kept at the forefront of email marketing
- Work with your international counterparts to share strategy, best practices and analytics. You will also work closely with these teams as they continue to launch new tools, products and CRM opportunities
▼応募資格（Skills, Knowledge, behavioral）
- 3+ years relevant work experience in online and/or B2B marketing
- 2+ years’ experience managing an email marketing program
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese with the ability to influence others. Strong oral and written skills in Japanese.
- Familiarity with HTML
- Proven ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools rapidly
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Familiarity with the Japan market.
- Capable of working in ambiguity. No set tasks, need to identify projects, set own goals, and work with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
In line with company policy
▼会社の雰囲気 (Workplace atmosphere)
International environment office, the engineers here come from every part of the globe. Great opportunities to grow technical and non-technical skills.