A leading Australian eCommerce brand who have gone from strength to strength since being founded 5 years ago. They have experienced consistent year on year growth and are now expanding their digital marketing team. The company want to be seen as an employer of choice and currently have some great initiatives in place to keep the current team happy and attract new talent. These include days off for birthdays/work anniversaries, regular team meetings/feedback sessions, weekly/monthly events and theme days and much more!
You will be responsible for all things CRM, Retention and Loyalty. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Working with vendors and third parties to support the implementation of a brand-new CRM system
- Building customer journeys and defining target audiences / personas from scratch
- Continuously seek ways to improve and personalise the customer on-boarding journey
- Increase customer engagement and campaign performance using data / analytics from a range of sources
- Working with the wider team to develop personalised digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
To be successful in this role you must have a proven track record developing and managing quality retention / loyalty programs and automated email marketing activities. Naturally you will be confident using data and analytics to gain insights and improve key marketing metrics.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a thriving organisation who are committed to their team members well-being and happiness
- Excellent and realistic progression opportunities as the team will continue to expand with more junior roles to support with execution already being discussed
- A competitive base salary
- The chance to work with senior stakeholders and influence outcomes from day one
If you would like more details or to APPLY NOW then please get in touch today on 02 8667 8888 / email@example.com