Amazing opportunity to join a growing agency as a Creative Director of Brand and Retail. <b> Must have 3d, experiential, in-store retail and brand experience, as well as a passion for connecting with the consumers and pushing creative. As well as strong business sense, ability to solve complex design problems, and desire to work with global clients within the retail and 3d space. </b>
In this role you will help build and grow a creative team, work hand and hand with the Account Director, and meet with clients both existing and new. If you're looking for a place to really make an impact in the brand and retail space, this role is for you!
Qualifications / Requirements:
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
- Graduate degree or MBA (Masters of Business Administration) preferred.
- Proven Creative Design experience in a Creative Design Agency (advertising, marketing, publishing, film), Market Research firm, or similar functional area within a similar client environment.
- Previous experience supervising others.
- Experience in leading relationships and helping clients develop and deploy Marketing Communications within one or more industries.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-making; ability to build sound business cases to support innovative initiatives.
- Strong understanding of the Company s market and business environment and how it impacts business decisions.
- Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touchpoints or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, online, mobile, print, direct).
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and external clients.
- Strong understanding of the assigned clients products and services and broad business strategy and challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and adapt to the requirements of various client accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in challenging situations and/or under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and manage individual contributors.
- Maintains senior-level relationships with clients including senior marketing/brand managers, and agency players. Establishes trusted advisor relationships in which clients and colleagues seek out advice and counsel.
- Is a strategic partner to assigned clients by demonstrating a deep understanding of their market and business sectors and their specific challenges and opportunities. Provides thought leadership, insights, and perspectives that support client initiatives and align our services with client needs.
- Maintains close relationship with the client s assigned leadership contact to ensure Creative Design deliverables (i.e. visual concept, design, textual content, etc.) follow project specifications and meet or exceed client needs.
- Monitors progress of ongoing Creative Design projects; provides guidance and leadership to address and resolve promptly, accurately, effectively, and to the client s satisfaction, any issues or problems that may arise.
- Ensures high quality standards in all Creative Design client deliverables.