Under the guidance of our sales and channel marketing team, the individual will support the execution of day-to-day in-store activities for all EMEA countries. This includes working closely with big box, Consumer Electronics, Specialty Retailers and Telecom Carriers on a variety of activities designed to drive store level sell out of company owned Hardware, generate actionable consumer insights using data and build partner advocacy. In addition, the individual will play a key role in crafting internal briefings and reports that effectively synthesize sales impact, insights and recommendations.
- Project management and Vendor management experience
- Background in Retail, Operations or Consulting.
- Strong analytical and agency/project management skills.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluency in English and one other European language [i.e. German, Dutch, French]
- Background in Retail Operations (Consumer Electronics, FMCG, Telecommunications , DIY)
- Background in Business Intelligence and complex data analysis.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Retail systems or big data.
- Manage specific executional activities of day-to-day store operations in EMEA.
- Manage third party agencies and their field team to deliver against KPIs.
- Secure shelf space and ensure that merchandising can be installed across the store real estate.
- Support the successful implementation and ongoing management of customer programs, retail asset roll-outs and new products launches.
- Work in conjunction with third party providers you will ensure that consumer insights and data analysis are generated and shared in actionable formats to drive the business forward.
- Coordinate third party vendors and their resources to deliver upon SLA’s and terms of our contracts.
- Arrange and facilitate training and advocacy programs to win the hearts and minds of retail staff on the shop floor
- Partner with the Team Lead and the regional and in-country leadership team, you will help build an outstanding portfolio that consistently meets exceptional standards through creating and managing processes, systems and tools.