PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To work with Team Sell to develop and help implement winning customer specific plans and
tactics that will deliver against agreed customer goals. Through insight identify incremental
opportunities that will help deliver the agreed targets and highlight risks to the plans that are
developed within the agreed customer base. Is responsible for the provision of timely, accurate,
insightful and actionable reporting by retailer to ensure that WHE maximises its opportunity to
meet revenue targets
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
In conjunction with Sales and Marketing develop and track WHE Customer Specific plans in
assigned Customer base. The plans should be quarterly but with an annual outlook and be
completed in line with WHE business planning cycle and set up to deliver internal revenue targets
and joint business plans. They should provide the basis for Team Sell discussions and Customer
Be a proactive member of the Team Sell structure and through timely analysis and reporting,
identify opportunities/risks to achieving business plan goals and highlight to the team sell group,
making recommendations on how to optimise Warner’s position. In addition, use the insight
generated to help develop compelling presentations (internal and to customer) that are short,
sharp and delivered with clarity of message
Plays a key role in inventory management through the accuracy of Customer sell off forecasts for
new release, key promotions (Customer and WHE led) and key catalogue titles. In addition must
have a clear view of Customer stock position and communicate risks and opportunities
associated to Team Sell.
In conjunction with sales and marketing, plays a key role within the pitch process by providing
relevant insightful analysis and forecasting to ensure that WHE maximises the opportunities
Complete and communicate in a timely manner Retail Planning reports that are relevant,
insightful and actionable.
Be the Customer expert by fully understanding key consumer, shopper trends, Customer strategy
and market dynamics and use it to develop insight to help build strong relationships with key
Customer personnel and influence the Team Sell agenda and retailer business plan to further
advance WHE profitability.
- Educated to a good degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience in Customer-facing or Customer roles in Retail Planning,
Category Management, or similar is essential.
- Highly computer literate, Microsoft Office skills at intermediate+ level a must-have,
plus Business Decision Support tool capability (e.g. Business Objects, MSI) an
- Strong skills in written and oral communication, confident and eloquent presenter.
- Highly analytical, strong ability to turn numbers, quantitative and qualitative research
into trends, insight for business decision-making and recommendations.
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility in order to get the job done.
- Works on own initiative, strong decision-maker, calculated risk-taker.
- Strong in prioritising and planning.
- Proven, successful team and virtual team player.
- Project management experience an advantage.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB: