My client is a Global Technology Company with a portfolio of hardware products. They are currently looking for an experienced Retail Marketing Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract position, paying up to £40 000/annum PAYE pro rate for the right candidate.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for executing the channel marketing strategy for laptops with 3rd party retailers. You’ll be informed about the strategic approach, and have a strong point of view on the creative output, making sure that the execution hit the excellence bar and happens in a smooth way.
You will ensure the best retail execution by managing the relationship with 3rd party retailers, content partners, coordinating creative agencies, and liaising with the sales teams. This role necessitates being at ease at the intersection of retail expertise, creativity, user insight, and attention to details. You will have to manage project schedules, creative reviews and project management resources across all work-streams, identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs, mitigation options, and recommendations to project stakeholders and the team.
- BA or BS Degree
- Around 3 years of Retail Marketing experience.
- A track record of marketing excellence, with experience working in retail and technology.
- Strong creative judgement
- A talent for distilling complex issues into simple and intuitive narratives.
- Outstanding execution, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills.
- Ready to roll up sleeves and operate in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Sense of humor.
- Gather consumer insights and market analysis for the retail environment.
- Understand industry dynamics and user satisfaction, and use this knowledge to inform product and marketing strategies.
- Partner management with UK retailers
- Roll-out Retail Channel Marketing campaigns with our partners
- Develop strong relationships with Hardware Sales, Retail Ops, and Product teams in order to develop and plan significant launch moments throughout the year.
- Ensure Brand consistency and compliance in-store and online