- This is a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local Candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship not available
- Must have digital portfolio link on resume to be considered
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking for a Retail Graphic Designer (Retail Creative Specialist) to join their project team. If selected you would work on designs for retail sinage and delivering presentation materials to field teams.
- The Retail Creative Specialist provides graphic design for retail locations for domestic parks and resorts.
- This is a high paced environment and candidate must possess strong graphic design skills, design flexibility, and knowledge of working with branding style guides.
- Working with a team of graphic designers to support the Merchandise Presentation site teams with graphics for shop interiors and display windows.
- Provide concepts for Leadership approval, work with vendors on production and installation.
- At times production is also done in house, individual must have some knowledge of graphics production, including printing, mounting, cutting graphics to the appropriate size and installation.
- Will also require some administrative qualifications at times.
- Some production work will be required.