Our client are a well-known retail/footwear brand based in Central London who are currently looking for a Retail Designer (POS, Large Formats, Displays & OOH Advertising) to join their buzzing in-house team!
A very driven atmosphere and small, collaborative design team with 4 creatives in total that is growing to 7 with the new openings.
On a day to day basis this candidate will be working across a range of collateral, taking any large scale campaign/conceptual creative from an agency and then rolling out across all of the brands collateral, from design through to artwork and ensuring everything is consistent and on brand.
As Global Retail Creative you will own all EMEA in-store artwork needs as well as supporting the Global Brand Manager with top line concepts for global window guidelines and POS. There will also be a range of design work from other departments and senior managers within the brand that need actioning from the Creative Services team from time to time.
- Creating design, artworking and production coordination for the brand communications.
- Have ownership of all in-store Point of Sale projects.
- Create and maintain all high level signage.
- Working on creatives for new store fits and refits for the EMEA and adhering to brand guidelines.
- Lead the creative of store event promotional assets.
- Working on conceptual design of window displays and focus tables (3D renders) for brand guidelines.
- Creating monthly window display artwork and following global guidelines.
- Working on large scale format deliverables hoardings and OOH advertising, promoting the company’s retail stores.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding and a background working in fashioning retail.
- Excellent understanding in designing for POS , large formats, window displays, signage and OOH advertising.
- Good knowledge of print process and experience dealing with different print suppliers/ disciplines.
- Excellent visual, design and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects on work to tight deadlines.
- A genuine interest and appreciation of music, arts and culture.
- Video editing software such as Final Cut or Premiere & After Effects.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.