We are looking for a Retail Design Project Manager in the Beaverton OR area with a minimum 5 years’ experience in project management and production.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of assigned retail projects and related production processes to effectively execute on timelines, goals and budgets.
- Drive project schedules and communications, meeting cadence, execution of deliverables and in-store installations. Strong communication; written and verbal, both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the design and operations teams, vendors, fabricators to ensure designs are executed to specification and quality standards
- Facilitate sampling and prototyping, identify and address key issues and challenges in the printing, construction/manufacturing, testing of designs.
- Accountable to organize, record and maintain all project specific development/production documentation and specifications for integration into retail standards. Leverage best practices, and tools while improving on them.
- Fosters teamwork and builds consensus among design team, partner teams and vendors. Fosters innovative thinking and operational excellence that optimizes creativity.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Marketing, Design or a related field
• Retail industry experience preferred; retail environments and programs (store design, construction/installations, fixtures & fittings, consumer services)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management and production
• Experience working in a large, global environment, on complex, high visibility projects with large budgets and brand and/or commercial impact
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as effectively collaborate with Senior Project Management, Design, Geography and business partners, vendors/manufacturers
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to proactively solve complex problems
• Experience managing and driving project budgets, timelines and apply best practices to improve processes.