My client is a leading Brand in the Internet of Things Arena, who produce market leading household products. They are currently looking for an experienced Retail Channel Marketing Manager for Southern Europe. This is a contract role (starting on the 5th February) for the duration of 12 months, and pays up to £88 000/annum PAYE pro rata depending on experience.
Reporting to the Head of Retail for Europe, you will be responsible for leading and driving the development and growth of the Retail business in France, Italy and Spain. You will be responsible for managing the retail channel, building a consumer focused strategy, implement it and deliver the financial targets. The role is based in London.
- Develop and implement retail strategy across the 3 countries.
- Execute partner sales & marketing plan, define demand generation plan, implement channel training programs & merchandising initiatives. Prepare & organize partner QBRs.
- Drive the regional retail channel development, partner recruitment & management for retail covering as well CE as DIY, online and POS
- Penetrate accounts, engage cross functionally with partner teams, negotiate commercial T&Cs, coordinate new product launch, identify and implement long term initiatives, address gaps.
- Daily engagement with our sales operations and channel marketing teams
- Build yearly country revenue plan and quarterly forecast at product level
- Solid Senior level experience in sales & consumer channel marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual: Fluency in English plus one or more of the following languages: French, Spanish or Italian
- Ability to travel (up to 40%)
- MBA or equivalent
- Outstanding leadership & communication skills
- Excellent business analytical skills, problem solver
- Ability to cope with high-level strategy, down to details
- Demonstrable success in business and channel development interacting at all levels (up to CxO)
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, changing environment
- Passionate about how technology can make people's lives better