We are recruiting for this role for our Client, the leading technology company based in central London.
IT IS A 12 MONTHS, CENTRAL LONDON BASED TEMPORARY POSITION WITH EXCELLENT PERKS
The Central GTM team provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In the role of Market Research Activation Manager, you will be responsible for collecting and distributing syndicated research insights at regional scale. You will partner with our wide range of syndicated research providers, and identify exactly those insights that will help the sales team to provide best-in-class media solutions to our advertisers. You will partner closely with our analyst communities in EMEA to drive awareness and usage of the third party research suite.
* Drive awareness and usage of third party research across the analyst communities in the business
* Define, structure and lead the development of action-orientated advertiser, user, industry, country, media market deep dives.
* Extract insights from large internal and external datasets / industry reports.
* Identify, develop and promote flagship examples of effectively applied third party research.
* Partner with L&D teams to develop best practices / training on how to effectively implement third party research in internal and client-facing materials.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* experience in analytical role, with proven familiarity in extracting C-level insights from broad range of data sources.
* Ability to go deep in the data, but also be able to zoom out and effectively communicate the executive message to C-level audiences.
* Strong networker and able to collaborate cross-functionally.
* Excellent written and oral communication in English, including the ability to build compelling presentations.
* Experience at a leading consulting firm or investment bank, or equivalent project management experience in a high-growth technology firm.
* Ability to extract data using some technical languages (Ex. SQL/Java/scripts).
* Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape and the whole Product Suite.