Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 American multi-national tech company, is seeking a Research Survey Analyst to support the UX Research team! The ideal candidate will specialize in survey: writing, analyzing and reporting.
- Support ongoing UX research work - survey creation/analysis as well as running or moderating qualitative studies, analyzing data, organizing research session logistics, writing detailed reports.
- Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create and execute survey research plans for multiple, simultaneous programs.
- Design and field surveys that help stakeholders understand how well their products are achieving design product goals.
- Analyse and report survey data to measure changes in user opinions tied to product changes and discover opportunities for growth.
- Graduate degree (Masters preferred) in a social sciences field (Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field (equivalent experience will be considered).
- 3+ years experience with survey design, analysis and reporting; industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with statistical (SPSS, R) and/or data viz software (d3.js, tableau)
- Great working knowledge of Google Forms and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to work independently on multiple projects at once.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on quantitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products.