In this role, you will be responsible for helping implement a scalable market research strategy for one of our key Clients, working within a team developing and executing research to help support Brand & Reputation Marketing efforts across EMEA. You will be focused on equipping the business with data-driven insights that support our user understanding. Given the expansive range of internal and external constituencies, you should be comfortable working, communicating and presenting at all levels. This role reports to the Head of Brand & Marketing Insights EMEA.
The person will work closely with external agencies who conduct the research studies, and analyse the data
A key part of the role will also involve looking at social analytics data
As a Research Manager on the Brand & Marketing Insights team, you develop and implement the marketing research vision. You understand consumers, have analytical horsepower and business judgment and define and can prioritize research projects. You have experience of driving the design and implementation of quantitative and qualitative studies. You support the research needs of Marketing stakeholders as well as manage relationships with external research agencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Research literate-(understand research terminology - qualitative vs quantitive research, data is not weighted etc.)
- Experience of local market research with strong customer-facing, consultative expertise
- Experience in consumer insights and advertising effectiveness research (including online advertising) and expertise with a wide variety of methodologies.
- Strong leadership attitude, including proven project management skills including multi-country projects (e.g: social analytics).
- Design primary research projects [quant and qual], and/or utilize third-party research services to provide marketers with valuable insights for their marketing plans.
- Develop business-relevant conclusions from studies and effectively communicate them to board level audience.
- Have close cooperation with Client's offices across EMEA