The Research Project Manager will manage project execution of research studies, coordinate global research projects and support senior staff as needed. Executing day to day project related tasks, including scheduling, budgeting, tracking results, etc.
1. Manage client brand health tracking research projects, including day-to-day management of local studies and coordination for global study.
2. Work with research agency on day-to-day management of projects, develop questionnaire and sample design, oversee fieldwork and ensure that reporting is accurate and compelling. Incorporate findings into output materials, including decks and synthesis documents.
- BA degree in Marketing, Statistics, Research, and/or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a Research Project Management role
- 3+ years of experience Managing multiple research projects, either as part of a research agency or as part of an internal client research team.
- Strong understanding of survey methodologies, as well as other qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and survey design, including margin of error calculations, correlational analysis, etc. and when to apply them.
- Strong communication, project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to operate in a very fast-paced environment with a deep desire to apply research findings to business strategies.
- Able to identify opportunities to improve or streamline processes.
- Strong attention to detail and able to monitor project timing and quality.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs