In this assignment for Aquent's client, you will be working with a Research & Insights team who conducts and delivers research and insights to prove ad effectiveness and tell the macro consumer story, with the aim of amplifying key messages in the press, driving sales and supporting major Ads initiatives.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design and conduct research from end-to-end to understand the effectiveness of various advertising products, consumer behavior, and support client case studies.
- Support research team members in conducting research, analyzing data, and generating insights
- Work cross-functionally with research, marketing, sales and product teams
- B.A/B.S. in market research, psychology, social science, statistics, or a related field
- 5+ years of market research or analytics experience
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with statistical analysis in SPSS, R, Python and/or Tableau.
- Experience with data analysis, principles of experimentation, survey design and analysis, clickstream analysis and qualitative research
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, and engaging storytelling skills
- Knowledge and experience with Ad Effectiveness Methodologies and Audience Measurement tools preferred
Nice to Have: prior experience from research agencies or research departments in media agencies or advertisers