This role is a terrific opportunity to work with this large global tech company, coordinating research studies.
50-80% of your time will be handling subjects coming in and running the studies, followed by escorting the subjects out.
In addition, you will:
• Aid in recruitment of new research subjects – rescheduling cancellations or someone that is late.
• Schedule subjects/equipment/facilities for use in studies
• Review and comprehends study protocols
• Facilitate and coordinates daily activities of ongoing research studies
• Obtain informed consent from study subjects
• Interact with subjects to perform data collection
• Curate and maintains organized record of all study data
• Maintain a well-functioning data collection environment
Requirements – Minimum of 1 year of experience with the following:
• Working knowledge of scientific research methods and design
• Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work directly with human research subjects
• Attention to detail
• Ability to independently manage work flow and to multitask
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Prior experience with IRB protocols and informed consent preferred
• Prior experience with basic clinical instrumentation (e.g., blood pressure cuffs) preferred