• This position will be a part of the Ad Sales Research Team supporting an integrated cross-platform sales organization charged with creating customized advertising opportunities.
• Translate audience data and consumer insights into compelling ad sales stories
• Develop and update regular sales reports tracking network and platform performance
• Frequently interact with ad sales to develop strategic selling materials including category-specific data, audience trends and consumer insights in response to advertiser requests
• Develop short, mid and long range consumption forecasting/modeling/reporting for portfolio to determine rating estimates.
2+ years’ experience in media research, analytics, or related fields
• Creation and development of sales materials and collaterals using data
• Experience building stories around data and presenting highlights
• Experience managing projects and coordinating with others Skills & Abilities • Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills
• Flexible; embrace new assignments with a can-do attitude; will seek out opportunities to contribute without being asked
• Passion and curiosity for solving problems and answering challenging questions, while maintaining superior attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Experience working in research systems: Nielsen, comScore, Rentrak, Omniture, MRI, Shareablee, ListenFirst
Tableau experience and high Excel proficiency strongly preferred
BA/S in related field or equivalent experience