The EVP of Global Strategic Affairs is looking for a talented and diligent research assistant to work closely with her on a book project. It’s envisioned as a richly-reported narrative, based on ground-breaking ideas.
The researcher’s work will be indispensable to bring to life anecdotes, data and principles about an exciting company. The assignment is demanding and fast-paced, but an opportunity to work closely with the EVP, who’s been a best-selling author, Wall Street Journal page-one writer and CNN on-air commentator.
This research matters, from the smallest detail of the menu at a pivotal dinner meeting to the global economic conditions in a tech transformation. Also, the researcher, for example, must pour through interview transcripts to develop timelines, assemble and flesh out rich anecdotes and find supporting corporate materials for topics as needed.
- Ability to work independently, strategically and on time
- Confidential and discreet
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, and preserve confidentiality
- Summarize and categorize interviews
- Accuracy is mandatory in work product
- Ability to research to original-source documents
- Excellent organization, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Experience in or demonstrated familiarity with journalism standards and practices
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in project management
- Excel at critical thinking and self-motivated
- Proficient in Google Docs, Quip, Microsoft Office
- College degree: BA, BS, MA or MBA - MASTERS PREFERRED
NOTE: Successful candidates must be able to show samples of their work and provide references. The hire will be required to sign an non-disclosure agreement.