* Conduct clinical study activities, such as recruiting, screening, enrolling, and measuring study subjects
* Perform data collection activities using a variety of software and research methods
* Observe usability testing sessions, taking notes, and providing detailed transcripts for the team
* Independently draw basic conclusions from data sets
* Conduct in-person user interviews
* Substantial qualitative & simple quantitative (basic statistics) data analysis
* Create summary documentation for group presentations
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Conduct clinical study activities, such as recruiting, screening, enrolling, and measuring study subjects
Perform data collection and testing activities using a variety of software and research methods
Perform qualitative & simple quantitative (basic statistics) data analysis
Education: B.S./B.A. (completed) or M.S./M.A. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Neuroscience, Kinesiology, Biomedical Engineering, or other field focusing on human health
2 years experience working in a biomechanics/gait lab executing complex protocols using sophisticated software.
Understanding of human anatomy/biomechanics
Ability to operate complex software such as those used in a motion capture lab (OptiTrack's Motive, SPM etc). Comfortable using or learning Google Apps. Ability to operate basic statistical analysis software.
Nice to Have Skills:
Good Clinical Practice Certified
Ability to work independently and organized, neat and detail oriented.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs