We are looking for a Research Assistant (RA) to support UX Research. The RA will work closely with other researchers, supporting ongoing research.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Survey support: Create surveys and report data; code open-ended comments, create graphs and report findings.
- Support qualitative UX research: Create participant screeners; collect and organize materials needed for studies; take notes during sessions, moderate sessions and assist with reports.
- Be willing to jump in where needed.
- Support ongoing UX research work - survey design and analysis, running or moderating qualitative studies, analyzing data, organizing research session logistics, writing detailed reports.
- Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Education: BA/BS in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least two year experience conducting qualitative research; industry experience required.
- Experienced at survey design and analysis (descriptive statistics only).
- Great working knowledge of Google Forms and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Nice to Have Skills:
- MS or PhD preferred
- At least 1 year experience conducting research on consumer-facing experiences.
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers, field research.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs