We are a UX team in the Top Tech Company's research and machine intelligence group. We are working on multiple, unreleased products that use machine learning to solve complex problems. We are quickly moving from market definition phases of research to rapid prototyping and evaluation.
To do this well, we need TVC User Experience Researcher to work closely with one of our Senior User Experience Researchers to conduct lab, field, and large-scale beta testing.
The right person for this role needs to be great at turning ambiguous situations into clear actions. She or he needs to be able to solve new problems with no previously-proven solutions. These solutions need to scale to large teams without losing site of the details. She or he will need to work with lots of different people and personalities, both internal and external vendors.
- observing usability testing sessions and taking notes
- providing detailed transcripts for the team and assisting with research prep
- categorizing user research videos and creating highlight videos/screenshots
- assisting with data analysis and report documentation
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of industry experience as a User Researcher
- Experience researching products that use machine learning or machine intelligence
- Strong program management skills
- Experience researching wearable technology(fitbit, etc)
- Experience research Internet of Things technologies
- Ergonomics training or research experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs