REPORTING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 Months
LOCATION: Bellevue, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL REPORTING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER! **
- Develop and coach team members tasked with designing and producing analyses that answer complex business questions into actionable information.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams (Product Analytics, Data Warehouse, Finance) to drive analyses and insights that leads to insightful decision and improved financial performance/ROI for the business.
- Work with business stakeholders and teams to optimize the analysis and insights. - Act as key point of contact for Partners/Cross functional team and champion the analyses required.
- Manage monthly forecast process and led the annual business plan effort for the [Brand].
- Report to management on performance vs. forecast of marketing programs using internal database and third-party software.
- Formulate and communicate findings to organization. - Mine database for critical business insights intelligence. - Provide thought leadership and analytical support to members of the [Brand's] Marketing team.
- Prior Omniture tagging knowledge required.
- Background in Data Analytics, Modeling and/or Business intelligence.
- Bachelors/Masters degree. Scientific, technology, mathematic or economic field preferred.
- Self-motivated with 5+ years of industry work experience. ---significant experience