Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for data analysis and modeling, spotting data trends, performing gap analysis, generating reports, and recommending improvements to current business metric collection process.
• This position requires strategic thinking, strong project leadership skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and the ability to communicate across multiple departments as well heightened analytical and statistical skills
• Actively partners with relevant stakeholders; gathering and reviewing of critical inputs to the overall analysis requests and deliverables
• Specific Global HR reporting and analytics responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing and producing reports for Global HR clients, as contracted
• Provide analysis of key metrics and trends in a timely manner and recommend steps to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Global HR teams, as contracted (e.g. Centers of Expertise, critical HR programs, Leaves of Absence and Separations, etc)
• Specific MyHR reporting and analytics responsibilities:
• Provide analysis of key metrics and trends in a timely manner and recommend steps to improve efficiency and effectiveness of MyHR organization
• Responsible for designing and producing reports needed to operate and improve MyHR Regional centers’ operations, including regional capacity planning, forecasting, call volumes, resolution time, escalation frequency, etc
• Specific reporting and analytics responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing and producing reports needed to support Business Unit
• Supports the regular production and distribution of key people dashboards and metrics
• Specific Senior Leadership reporting and analytics responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing key dashboards and scorecards for Senior Leadership Team and HR Business Partners.
• Provide analysis of key HR KPI and drivers , present in a monthly review deck for the Senior Leadership Team
• Support ad hoc project/analysis requests as needed.
• Actively seeks opportunities to increase personal productivity, service quality and performance for optimal service delivery to clients and stakeholders
• Demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset through innovation, process improvement and enabling technology
• Liaises with existing HRBs, COE’s and business analytics teams to understand existing capabilities and reporting needs and to ensure optimal reporting and analytics for clients
• Required to do end user training on Business Intelligence tools to HR community.
• Trains and supports other reporting analyst and specialist.
• Partners closely with HRIS & IT to identify gaps and make recommendations on data driven improvements that will allow unit to report optimally with Business Objects.
• Responsible for Identifying benchmarks for HR Key Metrics and updating benchmarks from outside sources.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Primary Job Responsibilities: