• Responsible for all operational reporting in support of the MyHR regional centers (Salt Lake City, Dublin, Shanghai and Singapore).
• Provides accurate, actionable, and decision-quality data and analysis to assess operations and program effectiveness.
• Produces data driven analysis to solve business problems.
• Creates reporting structures to monitor and measure activity and performance.
• Builds standard and custom reports to reflect measurement of designated KPI’s.
• Organizes and maintains data from multiple applications.
• Distributes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with pointed analysis, communication of progress towards determined goals, and recommendations for improvement.
• Continuously develops and improves upon reporting tools and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 4+ years Reporting experience in a contact center environment.
• HR Shared Services experience is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with SAP, Savvion, Avaya, Siebel, SharePoint, Salesforce, Tableau is preferred.
• Ability to determine the precise meaning of data and the potential impact to the business.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated critical and creative thinking to assess problems and identify solutions.
• Meticulous attention to detail and quality.
• Strong working knowledge of contact center applications, software, and tools (i.e. telephony, IVR, CTI, case management, etc.).
• Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Access, and Powerpoint.
• Demonstrates the highest degree of integrity and discretion.
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for all reporting and analysis for MyHR operations and will be a key enabler of the MyHR delivery model, supporting the MyHR regional centers. This individual will draw upon deep experience and understanding of contact center operations, reporting and analytics, and problem-solving skills. S/he will develop and delivers the tools and methods to monitor, measure, and improve performance.
Top 3 Skills Needed:
1. Knowledge and experience with SAP, Savvion, Avaya, Siebel, SharePoint, and Salesforce
2. Extensive skills in Excel, power point and Tableau
3. Strong working knowledge of contact center applications, software, and tools (i.e. telephony, IVR, CTI, case management, etc.).
They would be responsible for pulling and mapping all of our critical data points into a repeatable scalable format that can output analytics and insights into what is happening within our business. The would create many custom reports and make them available to the leadership team. They would get high level instruction about what we are trying to accomplish but would need to be able to work autonomously with their subject matter expertise and technical skills to produce the key data needed.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs