Leading Media and Entertainment Client is seeking Replenishment and Reporting Analyst in Providence, RI
Will work with Sales and Replenishment team assisting in driving and maximizing sales while keeping healthy inventory levels. Will use your expertise with systems such as Vendor Central and provide comprehensive analysis of replenishment activity as well as assisting in forecasting. Will also maintain and automate current team reports based in Excel.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze the macro and micro factors influencing the development and uses of key reporting as well as planning documents and processes.
• Weekly Reporting including Monitor Sheets, POS Report, Scorecards, Business Plan, and Account Plan.
• Work with team to facilitate new process improvement and innovation, including report design and development.
• Exploit replenishment systems and/or recommend strategies or enhanced procedures to meet customer needs.
• Ad-hoc analysis as needed on key programs and initiatives.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Proven ability to automate processes and create efficiencies in reporting, business planning & execution.
• Demonstrated aptitude for creatively solving problems in a high intensity environment.
• Working knowledge of demand planning, allocation and forecasting.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and make recommendations for decisions in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills.
• Excellent technical skills: advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming proficiency strongly preferred.