Our mega popular game from this local tech giant inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and brings together a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world. Our team is looking for a Release PM to drive the timely delivery of content!
We are looking for a seasoned Release PM who has worked with teams of artists, designers, and engineers to make high quality games. Primary responsibilities include managing a team and process that ingests content from 1st and 3rd party creators. You will reduce risk, increase predictability, and manage a weekly release end-to-end. In order to succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to create a high-quality AAA game. An attention to detail, being self-motivated, being flexible, and an ability to connect with creators are a must.
Surrounding team & key projects – Team is currently shipping out updates weekly. They recently shipped out 30 pieces of content in one update which is the largest to date.
• Purpose of this team – This team runs the segment of business which runs all the content that is added into the game. These are 3rd parties creating content for the game that this team works with. There are over 30 different creators across the globe.
• 2+ years of experience as a Release Program Manager, Producer or related experience.
• The ability to work in a multi-studio environment.
• Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution.
• Be a process architect. Our processes have to evolve every day. The processes we use need to be light and minimalistic, but effective enough to yield predictable quality results.
• Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.